Delivery Cost and Time
Postage and Handling charges for orders less than or equal to $100 Australian dollars sent within Australia incur charges of $10.
- All items are usually shipped within 2 business days of ordering and delivery usually takes 3-7 business days.
- Delivery to Western Australia can take approximately 4-9 business days.
All other countries:
- Delivery usually takes 3-7 business days for express post and 7-10 business days for standard shipment, depending on *location.
- Enjoy free standard shipment for orders over $200 in a single transaction.
- For purchases of $200 or below incur postage and handling charges of $10 for standard shipment and $20 for express postage.
*International STANDARD shipment transit time:
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
Western Europe, USA, Canada and Middle East: 7-12 business days
Other countries: 6-14 business days
All items are usually shipped within 2 business days of ordering.
In the unlikely event that this is not possible to ship the goods within a timely manner, a notification email will be sent to advise you of the likely delay.
* Shipping times do vary depending on the shipping location - particularly during holiday seasons*.
Track your parcel
All orders made on the WELLINGTON JEWELLER website are sent as registered mail. Each parcel has a tracking number and this will be emailed to you once the parcel is dispatched.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. Fees charged depend on the country of delivery, and must be paid to the local tax authority upon receipt of your package. Please be advised that Wellington Jeweller has no control over these charges. Please contact your local customs office for further information.